Thursday, March 1, 2007

Where's MIAC hockey news in the Star Tribune?

I have e-mailed this question to the Star Tribune paper. Here is a copy of the e-mail, and I will post any responses I get:
Hi-
Last Monday I e-mailed three different sports writers and asked about coverage in the Star Tribune of MIAC hockey. Usually I can hardly even find the scores of the games let alone any articles about it.
There are quite a few players in the MIAC that we watched and read about when they played high school hockey. In addition, the level of play in the MIAC is excellent. These young men and women deserve to have some ink in the Star Tribune.
I would like to know who covers college hockey for the paper, and if I can expect to read about the playoffs which are currently taking place. I would appreciate it if you would respond, or forward my e-mail to someone who could answer my questions. I am posting a copy of this e-mail on my blog, and I will post any responses from the Star Tribune.
Thank you.
Kris Balvin
kristenbalvin.blogspot.com

No comments: