Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Highlights of 2007

My daughter-in-law posted the highlights of their family on her blog - and I thought it was a good idea. So here goes:

Craig started a new job in January.
We planted trees and started landscaping our back yard this summer.
We started going to New Joy Church in January.
I tried out for Swingin' Eds and made it! (December)
I finished Carrie's scrapbooks.
Carrie went to Guatemala for spring term, and LA for the summer.
Jeff and the Bethel hockey team won the MIAC championship in the spring.
Jeff was named captain for the 2007-08 year.
Jeff and Brenton both got jobs with Target.
I spent most of my summer vacation at the cabin.
I painted the donwstairs bathroom and our bedroom.
Craig and I went to my first truck/ tractor pull in Corcoran. (May)
We went to the Iron Rig Classic truck show in Kasson, MN.
We had all the kids and grandkids here for Christmas Day.
Andrew says "Nana" and "Papa."

1 comment:

Maxine said...

God is good. Many blessings in the coming year!