- My daughter, Carrie, organized the meal, decorated the diningroom and even did the dishes!
- My sister-in-law, Lynn, brought a yummy choclate cake that had bavarian creme in the middle.
- My oldest son, Brenton, and his family drove up from Northfield even though he had to be back at work by 3:00 pm.
- My middle son, Aaron, came even though he had only gotten 4 hours of sleep.
- I loved watching my youngest grandson, who is 18 months old, pretend to be a puppy.
- Other special guests- my youngest son, Jeff, and his roommate, Graham; My mother-in-law Marcy; My brother-in-law, Rick; Rick and Lynn's grandson, Blake.
- Izzy, my granddaughter, helped me open gifts.
- Blake and Jacob (my oldest grandson) had a great time playing together.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!