Friday, February 3, 2012

Currently

Friday, February 03, 2012


Currently

Listening …to instrumental music, both classical and contemporary

Watching … Craig and I did go see Mission Impossible this week at the movie theater and we loved it. On TV I mostly watch HGTV - House Hunters, Property Virgins, etc.  I am looking forward to watching the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Reading … nothing right now. I do have several books waiting - one is The Help.

Eating … carbs of every kind, unfortunately.

Drinking … Coffee (with sugar-free caramel Coffeemate) in the morning, Chai tea latte in the afternoon, water in the evening, and pop on the weekends.

Wearing … Funky socks with my work clothes. Today was "Reading Knocks Your Socks Off Day" at school.

Feeling … Not as good as I'd like. The weather have given me quite the sinus headache.

Weather …Mild for winter in our part of the world - but lots of  fog and mist and grey days can be hard on me.
Wanting … more time - time to craft, time to be at the cabin, time to be with my family

Needing … A morning to sleep in

Thinking … about how thankful I am for my family, my health, and all the blessings God have given me
Enjoying … my craft room, when I can find time to be in there! I'm also enjoying having my husband home this week. Usually he's on the road, trucking, all week long.
What are you currently doing?

Found this through my daughter, Carrie, who found it at  my dear friend.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I loved reading this little glimpse into your life :)

Brenda said...

What? No picture of your funky socks?! Sorry you're not feeling well.
If you'd like, I can email you with my recipe. My em is sunnycjgm(at)gmail.com
Happy weekend!