Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thank goodness for free printables

This year I have discovered the wonderful world of free printables. I use Google Images to find printables for all kinds of topics. I have printed off several different Dr. Seuss quotes which I have framed and displayed in the elementary school office where I work.
For Valentine's Day I decided to find a couple of printables to use in decorating the cabin. So here's what I found:
 I found this one at Stacy's blog - Not Just a Housewife. Thanks, Stacy!


This one contains the verses in I Corinthians 13 about love. I found this at Diana's blog - The Creative Girl. Thanks, Diana!  (You can see the words better on her blog, if you want to see it up close.)
Diana had hers in a black frame, which looked awesome - but I wanted a red  frame because I needed a pop of color.

I think I'm going to have to start looking for some springtime printables - or maybe I should try creating my own spring subway art? How about you - have you used any printables in your decorating?

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Those are really neat. I'll have to shop around and see what I could use with my collage pieces.

Wanted to let you know I'm doing a surprise giveaway--my first--to launch my B.E. Creative Co. blog/FB page/Etsy shop. Drawing will be on the first day of Spring!

Carrie said...

Oh, I love those!

I just found a cute bird one here:
http://jandaandco.blogspot.com/2011/11/today-i-wanted-to-share-our-kids.html