Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stampin' Crazy

Here's another card I made - just last weekend, with some of the new products I got from Stampin' Up.


I used two die cuts and my Big Shot - the first is the Labels Collection Framelit Dies which I used to cut the orange paper and the white paper inside of the orange.  The piece with the words "thank you" on it was cut with Stampin' Up's Word Window Punch. The butterflies were cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die. The ribbon is Stampin' Up's Baha Breeze Pleated Satin Ribbon - so cool! I know the patterned paper is from Stampin' Up too, but I don't know the name of it.

I am looking forward to making lots of cards with this Labels Collection. It comes with about 6 sizes of frames, all of which fit inside one another, and they're easy to use with the Big Shot.

Have you made any cards lately?

No comments: