I want to go because-
- I've never been to a game there before
- Bethel has never been in the NCAA championship before so it would be exciting to go with them
- The only times Jeff has gotten hurt and been taken from the game by ambluance are the times when I'm not at the game. (Of course he's played lots of games when I haven't been there and he's been fine - it's just the mom in me worrying!)
- It would be fun to take a road trip
I don't want to go because-
- It's a five hour drive
- It would be a longer drive home if they lose
- Weekends are the only times I get to be with Craig. Do either of us really want to spend so much of the weekend driving?
- I need to work on our taxes this weekend
As I look at my lists I realize that one reason I want to go is the same reason I don't want to go. How confusing is that?
Craig and I are going to talk again tomorrow.
Stay tuned for the final decision, and the outcome of the game, in a future post.