Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Some Random Thoughts

In no particular order:
*I am so tired of grey days and rain.
*I love my job when I have big projects to do on the computer.
*I am rather obsessed with rubber stamping cards right now. I have made almost 100 cards in the last three weeks.
*Except for the rain, I like the cooler weather of fall. What I don't like, is the days getting shorter. I hate it when it's dark by the time I get home from work.
*I am missing my husband more this week. I wonder if that's because we had only a short weekend together.
*I wish the MN Vikings had a better team this year. I love watching football, but I don't know what team to watch since the Vikings are so mediocre.
*I started reading a book by Max Lucado about David and Goliath and I wonder - do I focus on God or on the giants in my life? David focused on God, and God described him as a man after His own heart. What a compliment!
*It's 9:45 pm and time for bed. How sad is that, that I'm tired so early.

No comments: