Sunday, April 13, 2008

Test of faith

I am still waiting to find out about my job for next year. It is SO hard to wait!!! I have found out that I may have a choice between two jobs, but neither looks very good. I am trying to be thankful for being the secretary at my school for the past two and a half years. It was such a great place to work. The staff was like family, and the parents and students were wonderful to work for. I am trying to trust God, that He will take care of me - that whatever job I get He will be there with me - that it will be all right. I am trying be thankful that I have a job. I think that this next year will be a lesson in trusting Him. I just wish it was easier!!

1 comment:

Maxine said...

There is no better lesson to learn, than to be trusting Him. He will provide and every struggle in our lives has a blessing attached.