Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love making cards

I have lots of rubber stamps and accessories
at my house, and I've made lots of cards in the past... but hadn't really made many cards for about a year.
Then two things happened:
a couple of people I work with this year started talking about stamping; one even invited me to join a stamping club with her. The second thing was that one of those friends introduced me to the Splitcoaststampers website.
I have rediscovered my love for making cards! Here's one of my newest cards. I learned how to make it by visiting that website. If you like to stamp, or make cards, you have to check it out. There are thousands of pictures of cards to inspire you, there are tutorials on how to make cards and lots of other paper projects, and lots of information. Ican't wait to spend more time in my stamp room this week!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the card - super cute!