Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Minute Friday

If you met me...

You would see a middle-aged wife, mom, nana, and friend who tries to always have a smile on her face. I hope that you would meet the person that I want to be, that I try to be each day... someone who wants to share Jesus' love with others by listening, serving, and encouraging.

I'm not sure if you would get to know me well. I'm not always very good at sharing my inmost thoughts or giving of that very inner me. I am an introvert - so I do best when I have time to think things through and re-energize my batteries by myself.

I am good at helping others, but don't share of myself as much as I'd like. I am trustworthy, faithful, and loving....I'll just have to keep working at being more transparent, especially around family and friends.

This was my first Five Minute Friday - and it's harder than it looks, but fun too!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I thought this week was hard too!

Thanks for sharing and for your lovely smile :)