Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm decorating for fall - see what I've found!

I love, love, love shopping the occasional shops in Buffalo, MN. The shops do such a good job of having items that are appropriate for the season, and there are so  many new things every month. Their prices are reasonable too.

Here are a couple of the things I bought this month:

 Isn't this a cool lamp for at the cabin? I love the green glass shade and the curved stand.


This ceramic pumpkin is decorated with ribbon and jewels and is perfect for this space.



Remember the chairs I bought at the beginning of the summer?  I found this coffee table last Friday. The legs were white - but a can of spray paint works wonders. Doesn't it look great with my chairs? Now I just need an outdoor rug! The curb appeal is awesome. And can't you just picture my white pumpkin with it's monogram on that table? (Check back for an update - I'm working on that pumpkin!)



This cute little pumpkin was one of my purchases in Duluth lastweekendwhen I went shopping along Canal Park. The top comes  off and there's a candle inside. I just love the unconventional color.
_______________________________________________________

There wasn't enough light to take a picture of the fireplace mantel at the cabin, where there are a few more new things. Hopefully I'll be able to take pictures next weekend, and then I'll share them with you.

It's amazing how adding just a few new pieces reflects the changin season and makes me excited about my whole house.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute stuff - I love the pumpkin from Duluth!