I used Angie's as an example, but there are more in the blogging world. Here's just a few:
Back to mine...
I tried following Angie's directions and used white glue to attach the corkboard - but that didn't work for me. Looking back, it might have worked if I'd taken the door off the hinges and laid it flat, put on the cork, and weighted it down until it dried. But since I didn't
What worked for me was some 3M two-sided tape. I don't know how it will come off if I ever want to remove the cork, but I guess I'll cross that bridge if/when I get there.
Here's my finished bulletin board. It makes me happy every time I open the pantry door.
I wish I had taken a "before" picture - with my hodgepodge of notes stuck up with scotch tape. This is so much nicer!!