Monday, April 16, 2012

This is me

Last week I was randomly reading blogs, and found Ashley's blog. I will be following her because I love her card ideas... but she also shared a bit about herself, and I liked her idea.
So, here is a little bit about me - so that you can know me a bit better. Hopefully, you will share a bit about yourself with me too!

1. I am the wife of a wonderful man, proud mom of 4 grown children and Nana to 3 precious grandchildren.
2. My husband and I love spending as much time as possible at our cabin in northern Minnesota. We have found out that we like working on the cabin together, and I have discovered a love for construction, including using our compound mitre saw and air nailer.
3. My favorite tree is the white pine, and my favorite flower is any bouquet someone sends me.
4. My mom was a librarian and I think she instilled a love of books in me. I can't put a good book down.  I have a collection of pictures books which I use to decorate my office at the elementary school where I am the secretary, and it is really hard for me to pass by books for sale without buying one some. I also collect books on house design and decorating. (which relates back to #2)
5. I like to walk - which is good since I have a miniature schnauzer who love, love, loves to go on walks.
6. My husband introduced me to doowop music several years ago, and it has become one of my favorite styles of music.
7. My favorite foods are pasta, chocolate, and raspberries but not mixed together :)
8. I would never want to drive a semi, but I will ride along in my husband's Kenworth whenever he asks.
9. I love watching football and hockey.
10. My favorite room in my house is my craft room, and my favorite projects are making cards.
11. I am so thankful for all the blessings God has brought into my life. I am trying to learn to spend more time reading His Word, memorizing scripture verses, and praying because He is worthy of my time and worship.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It was fun to read this even though I know you :)