Saturday, April 26, 2014

Washi Tape Frames


For Administrative Professionals Day I wanted to give something I made myself - so I started looking around my craft room for some inspiration and supplies. I found three frames from the thrift store just waiting to be used. Next, I went on my computer to Silhouette Studio to find a saying that I could cut out of vinyl (with my Silhouette Portrait) and out on the glass of the frame. I picked out scrapbook paper for behind the glass. I looked on Pinterest and found this frame tutorial by The 36th Avenue Blog .  I grabbed my washi tape and some flowers, and I was ready to make my gifts.  Such easy gifts to make - and they turned out so cute!





1 comment:

Carrie said...

Those turned out really great! I especially like the diagonal one. I might have to try one like that this week!