Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hi, Nana!

I think those are some of the sweetest words I've ever heard.
Last night I babysat my grandchildren - Jake, Izzy, and Andrew - so that my son and daughter-in-law could go out for supper. We had a great time watching a Donutman video, putting together puzzles and sharing lots of hugs. I wish I could tape their singing and talking so that I will always be able to hear the special way they speak right now, like when Izzy says "I hungry" or they sing a song about David and Goliath and it starts out "Goliath - stomp, stomp" and they says the words rather than stomping their feet.
The hugs and kisses I get as I get ready to leave are better than any chocolate. (and I love chocolate!)
I love you, Jacob, Isabelle, and Andrew!
(Thanks for letting me babysit!!)

2 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Hey Kris, I love the blog! Thanks again for watching the kids last night. I know they loved it, and we had a relaxing QUIET dinner! Love you!

Carrie said...

I like your blog Mom!