Sunday, March 4, 2007

Here I go again!

I e-mailed the Pioneer Press after not being able to find an article online about last night's hockey game. We'll see if they respond. Here's my letter:
Hi-
Where's the article about the MIAC Men's championship game between Bethel and St. Thomas?
If you weren't there, you missed out on a great story. There was a sell out crowd of 1300 people at the Schwan's Super Rink in Blaine last night. Bethel was down 3-1 and they came back to win the MIAC championship 5-3. This is Bethel's 1st MIAC championship ever. In 2005 and 2006 Bethel lost to St. Thomas in the playoffs in overtime both years. Before this season St. Thomas was 46-1 against Bethel, but Bethel won all three games against them this year. What a story!
I couldn't find it online - but maybe it's in your printed paper? I will post this letter on my blog, and hope to get reply, which I will also post. I encourage you to cover more MIAC hockey in the future.
Kris

No comments: