Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Count it all joy!

Tonight my friend and I went to a Bible study at a different church than the one we attend. I was excited to go, because the topic of the study is the book of Phillippians. I was scared to go because I had never been to the church before, and the only one I would know would be my friend.
There were 10 ladies in the group counting us, and they were so welcoming. There are women in all age groups, and in different placed in life. I am looking forward to going again and getting to know these ladies better.
I'm looking forward to learning more from God's Word too - learning about joy.

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Sounds like a good Bible study! Hope you'll be blessed.

Inviting you over to my blog to take part in a new series on the election. I made a post yesterday which has a question you may like to respond to. Hope you can!