Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Wonder

I wonder what my kids are doing today. Aaron is at work. I wonder what case he's working on. Is he happy to be at work? Is he content with his life? I wonder...
Carrie is probably still sleeping. Is it raining in Guatemala where she is today? I wonder what her plans are for today...
Is Jeff at work this morning? Did he and his crew get the truck all unloaded, and shelves stocked? Has he heard about his next position with the company? I wonder...
And what about Brenton and his family? They're probably just feeding the kids breakfast and making plans for this beautiful day. Are they enjoying their summer vacation? I wonder...
It's so good to know that God doesn't wonder what I am doing or thinking. He made me. The Bible says He knows my comings and goings, my thoughts, hopes, dreams. He even knows how many hairs are on my head! He cares about me. Wow!
He cares about my kids too. So, even though I wonder about how they're doing, I can rest in the knowledge that He KNOWS how they are, and He takes care of them.
__________________________
Want to read what others wrote about "Wonder"? Just go over to The Gypsy Mama.
You can join us in writing a Five Minute Friday blog too.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I wish I were still sleeping! I woke up too early today.

It is such a comfort to know God isn't wondering - He knows!