Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Inspired to Create

Last week I wrote about the card class I went to, where I made 15 cards.
Last night I finally had a bit of time to get into my craft room and begin to make some cards based on the designs I got at the class.Before I could start stamping , however, I had to clear a space to work. That means trying to figure out where to put things. As much as I try to organize, it seems like I'm always out of space!
After clearing a space, it took a while to decide just which stamps to use and how I wanted my card to look. Then I needed to find paper to go with the design. So by the time I had everything figured out, and I was ready to assemble the cards, it was bedtime!
I stayed up a little later than usual, so that I could finish these two:

What do you think? I can't wait to get back to my craft room and keep going - I've got lots of ideas for cards now. I just have to remember them :)
______________________________________
I have been struggling with my scripture memorzation lately - I've been letting other things get in the way, but here is the verse I've been working on :
Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
How are you doing with putting God's Word in your mind and in your heart? There is NO better thing to put in your mind than the Bible. It will make you a better person, it will keep you spiritually healthy, and it will help keep your brain young. Let me know what verse you're feeding your mind today.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I like yours even better than the originals!

I just memorized Psalm 50:23 - now I am going to work on Deut. 14:2.